White & Company are a professional Chartered Accountancy Practice located in Manchester. Having over 30 staff and several home workers they have a demanding requirement for a super-reliable and value for money telecoms.
To establish an up-to-date phone system that had a better reception set-up for the site. This would ensure greater call control for receptionists and everyday system users. This would further enhance first touch client experience. One of the main objectives for the company was to significantly reduce operational support and call costs. Another objective was improving the customers experience greatly with faster call routing.
The main challenge for White & Company was that call handling facilities for staff were limited which could possibly impact the customer experience. Therefore, to create call handling and message delivery absolutely faultless.
The Solution was to give access to important messages enabling anytime, anywhere retrieval. Also, a substantial reduction in operating costs was achieved. Call charges were also allocated the low cost Matrix247 tariff plan. As well as this, analysis sufficient call charge savings to make the new deployment cost-neutral.
- A Samsung 7200s Phone System was installed for an enhanced performance – fast, seamless call handling and transfer; on-screen dialing and a range of intuitive call features have all made for a better customer and staff experience.
- Customers experience greatly improved with faster call routing and richer information provided on the status of the requested member of staff regardless of their location.
- Voicemail and email converged to a single inbox.
- Reduced and predictable operating costs.
- Positive adoption by users from the outset, owing much to very intuitive, easy to use phones.
- Matrix247 took over the line management giving the company access to improved rental rates and superior response rates.
- Advanced call routing allowed the company to save money by not becoming entirely reliant on a telephone answering service.
- Bringing in a superior solution without any real cost on-cost, thanks to significant savings in call charges being identified from the outset.
To see what Matrix247 can do for your firm, please email us or call our experienced team today on 0345 36 20 247.