Integrate over 30 apps to one dashboard, enabling a single view of all your clients’ interactions with your law firm.
As well as integrating your law firms Practice Management System.
Smart Routing: Deliver interactions from any channel to the right person, in one single inbox with a full history of engagement. Put your client in touch with the fee earner who is best placed to help, with all of the information they need at their fingertips and turn every contact into a great client experience.
Client Experience Management: Set up processes and teams and manage this in real-time, with the ability to share ideas, provide management assistance where needed and access 360 reporting. Equip your business with the tools to deliver great client journeys across a complex engagement landscape.
Engage your Clients Anywhere: Switch on new services as and when your business needs them to deliver a unified experience. Your clients don’t care how they have tried to contact you, they only care that you respond and deliver an experience that exceeds expectations.
- Integrate with your Case Management System
- Deliver a unified personalised client experience, with visibility across all channels.
- Improve client retention.
- A single view of the client makes it easier to deal with a client’s case, rather than being transferred from department to department. This is done quickly and without repetition.
- Mitigate reputational damage – respond to social media comments immediately.
- Single dashboard view of performance and reporting
- Seamless transfer to other channels and detailed handover to other fee earners and employees
WhatsApp has been so widely adopted in our day to day lives because it’s free and convenient to send or share media, messages, and make video calls globally.
There is no doubt about it, WhatsApp is the communication channel of choice.
- 5 billion active users in over 180 countries
- 58% of users access WhatsApp several times a day
- The average user checks WhatsApp more than 23 times a day
Clients spend copious amounts of time on their smartphones, communicating through messaging apps. So, if this is how your clients prefer to communicate, why wouldn’t you offer WhatsApp as a way to contact your law firm?
Sounds great but what does this mean to me? How can implementing WhatsApp benefit my organisation?
- Avoid Double Cost to Service: Allowing clients to share media in real-time. For example “proof of address” or “driving license” whilst on the phone to complete an application.
- First Contact Resolution: Fully deal with an issue in the first instance over WhatsApp video.
- Single Audit Trail: Conversations conducted over WhatsApp can be easily passed into your existing Case Management System.
- Reduced Cost: WhatsApp messaging allows unlimited messages to be sent and received.
- 24/7 service to customers: WhatsApp can be hooked into our Conversation AI to provide 24/7 service without the need for a member of staff. Additionally, the interaction can be handed off to an employee if AI is unable to handle the query.
If this is something you would like to incorporate into your law firm, contact us today on 0345 362 0 247 or email email@example.com to organise a free demonstration with one of our specialists who will show you how omnichannel can benefit your law firm.