With an easy-to-use web portal and mobile app, SIP Trunk Call Manager offers powerful business continuity, giving you the ability to manage all your phone numbers and all aspects of your inbound calls. The call manager also enables you to combine all your numbers onto a single platform, meaning that you’ll never miss a call.
SIP Trunk Call Manager provides quick access to key functionality as well as the ability to view essential call stats whilst on the move and access to call plan routing changes via a handheld smartphone/device. Other features available on the Call Manager portal include:
- Time/Day Routing – Schedule call routing in advance according to business hours and call handling preferences
- Divert on busy/out of office/no answer – Maximise call handling potential and provide an improved service to the caller
- Management Information – View call handling performance at a glance and monitor inbound call handling efficiencies
- Email alert on missed calls – Ensure you are notified of any unanswered/engaged calls
- Date Routing – Set up date-specific routing in advance – e.g. Bank Holidays
- Call Whisper Notifications – Enable an announcement to be played to the employee answering the call on pick-up which prompts them to answer the incoming call with an appropriate greeting, giving a professional and personal impression to the caller
- Hunt Groups – Enable calls to be answered by specific people or the most available person
- Call Queuing – Queue incoming calls on a certain phone number to assist with call handling during peak busy periods
- Advanced Statistics – Online access to comprehensive call statistics which enable informed business decisions. Advanced management information relating to call handling efficiencies; productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour. Data includes time to answer, call waiting time, call outcome and caller details. These reports can also be automatically sent to managers.