Discover how Horizon Collaborate can help your business communicate on a daily basis.
Collaborate is a complete Unified Communications and Collaboration solution offering services such as instant messaging, presence, video, desktop and application sharing, and the calling features that you get with a hosted telephone solution.
The solution is driven through a single, intuitive interface available on PC and Mac as well as iOS and Android smart devices.
Think of it as a feature-packed, cloud-based, single unified communications replacement for hosted telephony, Skype for Business and LoopUp, with all the features and functionality of the award-winning Horizon telephony service.
How does it help businesses?
- Employee engagement – Up-to-date tools help to attract and retain the best employees
- Customer satisfaction – Connect your customers with the right people quickly
- Meeting social obligations – Reduced travel by employees lowers the company’s carbon footprint
- Business growth – Collaborate reduces the need for travel and facilities, lowering operational cost and real estate overheads
- Business continuity – Will reduce the impact of unplanned downtime and enable your business to stay agile, come what may
- Instant Messaging – Online chat between users, reducing email inefficiencies
- Presence – Shows personal status that helps determine the best way to communicate
- Hosted PBX features – The full telephony feature set and service including bundled minutes
- Video Calling – Create a stronger collaborative experience using visual communication from mobile, tablet or desktop app
- Ad-hoc and planned conferencing – Quick and easy multi-party collaboration using My Room, a personal and fully managed conferencing space for voice, video and sharing
From every location, using any device
Users can access the Collaborate service from wherever they are located – whether in the office, on the move, or at home – using desktops, tablets or smartphones.
The service runs on Windows and Mac desktops, and iOS and Android mobiles. The user interface is intuitive and similar on all devices, and users experience seamless continuity when switching between types of device (e.g. leaving home or the office and transferring to a tablet or smartphone in real-time).
The guest facility of My Room enables non-employees, such as partners and customers, to be invited into an online meeting. If they have internet access, they can call directly as an IP call, or use call back. If they don’t have internet access, they can dial in using a pin.
Contact us today to learn more about Collaborate and how it can benefit your organisation. Call 0345 362 0247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org