The purpose of MDM is to optimise the functionality and security of mobile devices, whilst also protecting the corporate network and any corporate data that has been downloaded or synced to the mobile device.
The security, protection and management of mobile devices couldn’t be more as organisations face multiple challenges deploying smartphones to their mobile workforce. With mobile device attacks on the rise, there is a common risk of confidential data falling into the wrong hands. For the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), mobile devices should be the key area management needs to secure as the simplest to implant malware for a hacker. Otherwise, how do you ensure compliance of GDPR when employees access data out of the office?
- Security: Safeguard your company’s data by detecting security threats e.g. non-compliant and jailbroken devices.
- Control: Manage business and technology issues of security, complexity and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) in mobile environments.
- Confidence: Satisfaction that your organisations data is secure.
- Tracking: Keep track of mobile workers with device location and identification map and 24/7 visibility of hardware information and device details including model, serial number, version and operating system.
- Remotely manage your business devices: Via the online portal so you can view all employee devices and configure them remotely.
- Instant Messaging: Communicate with your remote workers instantly.
- Preserve company data: Have the ability to remotely wipe devices containing any confidential company data.
- Business management reporting: Helping you understand device hardware, software and agent usage.
- Expense Management: Monitor data usage in real-time and set alerts accordingly.
Matrix247 provides secure recycling of your firms’ old mobile phones. This powerful service guarantees complete peace of mind when it comes to data protection. By working with partners using strict collection, compounding and processing of phones using Government approved Infosec Level 5 software blanccoTM, we can assure you that absolutely no data is left residual on old mobile phones when they are re-used. The service is delivered at no extra charge as part of Matrix247’s standard telephony service and comes with a £5million insurance indemnity against each wiped device.
Our Other Products
Choose between an ‘on-premise’, hosted or cloud-based telephony system tailored to your organisations needs.
- Agile Working Solutions
- Free Local & National Calls
- Track Missed Enquiries
Mobile Comms Solutions
We supply all the latest models of Apple iPhones Samsung & Androids mobile devices with flexible, low cost tariffs.
- Lowest cost data bundles
- Security & fraud protection
- Loss & fault replacements
Data Comms Solutions
Compare your postcode for the top 3 – 5 Carriers for the fastest speeds and the most competitive monthly investments.
- Guarantee Voice Calls
- Secure Data
- Wholesale Pricing
CONTACT CENTRE SOLUTIONS
Learn about the many inbound and outbound contact centre solutions to improve agent productivity and increase ROI.
- Replicate your best agent
- Call back missed enquiries
- Receive ROI in weeks
Mobile Cyber Security
Take the necessary steps to secure your organisation against fraudulent attacks infecting your mobile devices and client files.
- Remotely Wipe Devices
- Secure Client Files
- Visibility on Viruses