Integrate over 30 apps to one dashboard, enabling a single view of all your customer’s interactions with your organisation.
By having an omnichannel dashboard, this lets your customers communicate with you in the way that they want to, when they want to. You can manage interactions effortlessly across any channel, delivering a personalised customer journey.
Smart Routing: Deliver interactions from any channel to the right person, in one single inbox with a full history of engagement. Put your customer in touch with the person who is best placed to help, with all of the information they need at their fingertips and turn every contact into a great customer experience.
Customer Experience Management: Set up processes and teams and manage this in real-time, with the ability to share ideas, provide management assistance where needed and access 360 reporting. Equip your business with the tools to deliver great customer journeys across a complex engagement landscape.
Engage your Customers Anywhere: Switch on new services as and when your business needs them to deliver a unified experience. Your customers don’t care how they have tried to contact you, they only care that you respond and deliver an experience that exceeds expectations.
- Integrate with your CRM
- Deliver a unified personalised customer experience, with visibility across all channels.
- Improve customer retention.
- Complaint handling & escalations are reduced.
- A single view of the customer makes it easier to deal with a customer’s case, rather than being transferred from department to department. This is done quickly and without repetition.
- Mitigate reputational damage – respond to social media comments immediately.
- Single dashboard view of performance and reporting
- Seamless transfer to other channels and detailed handover to other members of staff
WhatsApp has been so widely adopted in our day to day lives because it’s free and convenient to send or share media, messages, and make video calls globally.
There is no doubt about it, WhatsApp is the communication channel of choice.
- 5 billion active users in over 180 countries
- 58% of users access WhatsApp several times a day
- The average user checks WhatsApp more than 23 times a day
Customers spend copious amounts of time on their smartphones, communicating through messaging apps. So, if this is how your customers prefer to communicate, why wouldn’t you offer WhatsApp as a way to contact your organisation?
Sounds great but what does this mean to me? How can implementing WhatsApp benefit my organisation?
- Avoid Double Cost to Service: Allowing customers to share media in real-time. For example “proof of address” or “driving license” whilst on the phone to complete an application.
- First Contact Resolution: Fully diagnose a problem in the first instance over WhatsApp video.
- Single Audit Trail: Conversations conducted over WhatsApp can be easily passed into your existing CRM.
- Reduced Cost: WhatsApp messaging allows unlimited messages to be sent and received.
- 24/7 service to customers: WhatsApp can be hooked into our Conversation AI to provide 24/7 service without the need for a member of staff. Additionally, the interaction can be handed off to an employee if AI is unable to handle the query.
If this is something you would like to incorporate into your organisation, contact us today on 0345 362 0 247 or email email@example.com to organise a free demonstration with one of our specialists who will show you how omnichannel can benefit your insurance firm.