- Risk of communication failure mitigated by ensuring all sites have a second connection to handle calls.
- FREE calls between networked locations.
- More resilient and stable Legal telecom system.
- Multiple levels of business continuity./li>
- Fraud Protection at network level.
- Bringing in a superior solution without any real cost-on-cost, thanks to significant savings in call charges being identified from the outset.
Napthens Solicitors Objective:
Based in the North West operating over 6 sites, Napthens Solicitors provides a wide range of legal services to meet the needs of businesses and individuals. This meant the firm needed to establish an up-to-date platform that had a better reception set-up for all sites and was fully supported.
Originally, all calls from the six sites were being routed via the internet from different data centres. Our job was to take over the ownership and management of lines/calls and show savings. Then move to SIP with a resilient infrastructure to generate further savings.
Ensuring an element of business continuity was wrapped around the solution as well as finding a telecoms partner that could not only engineer the optimum technical solution but who understood the legal environment.
Instead of routing calls separately through six sites, the firm now route calls for all sites through two main sites which is called an ‘Active Passive SIP Solution’. This enables a substantial reduction in operating costs to be achieved and the call charges were allocated the low-cost Matrix247Law tariff plan. This created a back-up SIP connection line to give full redundancy.
To see what Matrix247 can do for your firm, please email us or call our experienced team today on 0345 36 20 247.