Currently, in the UK there are more mobile phones than there are people meaning there are a lot of unused handsets lying around. What can you do with your unused, unwanted or broken handsets? You can help the environment and earn some money by recycling your mobile phone.
Mobile phones contain materials that could potentially be extremely harmful to the environment if they are disposed of incorrectly. Although modern handsets contain considerably less harmful materials than mobile phones used to, they can still be incredibly detrimental. That?s why it’s so important that mobile phones are recycled responsibly.
Matrix247 will pay you for your old handsets and take care of recycling your mobile phone on your behalf.
Why Recycle with Matrix247?
- Fast, Free, Secure Courier Collection ? We?ll arrange a courier collection at your convenience.
- Secure Data Destruction/Erasure Service ? We can securely remove all data from your mobile device. We’ll then supply you with data destruction certificates which contribute to your ISO 27001 accreditation.
- We Accept Damaged Phones
- Seamless – We manage the recycling mobile phone process from start to end making it easy for you.
- Protection of Environment
- Fast EASY Payment? – Cash or voucher towards new hardware.
Recycle your Mobile Device in 3 Simple Steps:
- Quotation ? Tell us?what mobile devices you would like to recycle and we will tell you?how much we will buy them for
- Collection ? Once happy with the quote, we will arrange for a courier to come to your office and collect the device off you
- Payment – Once we have received the device, we’ll provide?report details and confirmation certificates stating your mobile has been recycled?and you can send us an invoice for the agreed price.