Designed for Managing Partners, Senior Partners and key heads of departments of Law Firms who are keen to grow and provide a better client experience. The breakfast briefing will look at each step of your clients’ journey.
We will share ideas on how Law Firms:
- Understand where their weakest link is in their internal chain. How they make it their strongest.
- Maximise every pound spent on promoting their legal services and their brand. How they ensure the direct measuring of each initial enquiry gained converts to instruction.
- Ensure clients receive the same Law Firm brand experience and response time. Whether they contact you via phone, email, web enquiry or other social media channels.
Delegates will receive a complimentary Law Firm Communication Policy template. There will also be many other complimentary delegate offers.
Agenda:?Tools to maximise the conversion ratio of marketing spend to client instruction
- Why the initial client experience directly affects all conversion ratios.
- Digital ecosystems and multi-channel media engagement.
- Measuring and improving performance. KPIs Law Firms use.
- Creating your own Law Firms Communications Policy.
- Transforming staff habits to enhance your Law Firms brand.
Legal Sector Experts – Your Speakers
Stephen Pritchard, Matrix247 /?CEO of Matrix247 founded in 1991. Stephen has a specialist focus on the legal sector to deliver effective solutions to UK law firms. These solutions are designed to maximise fee earners time, assist with risk management principals and reduce unnecessary operating costs. Stephens aim is to share ideas adopted by other law firms to enhance the clients? experience when dealing with a firm?s staff & partner.
Peter Dickinson, KUB /?Managing Director of KUB Ltd founded in 2001. Peter has worked with over 400 firms over the last 18 years as a high growth business and digital marketing specialist. KUB is a hybrid digital marketing agency, not only delivering digital marketing for clients,?but also helping them through training and coaching so that they can do it for themselves.
Chris Lowe, Insight6 /?Customer Experience Director. Chris specialises in transforming client experience in the legal sector and spends a significant amount of time delivering customer service and selling skills training. His previous role as Associate Director for Shire Pharmaceuticals, an FTSE 50 company, allows him to identify the opportunities to grow billable hours through customer experience and team selling skills.
Victor Lisowski, Matrix247 /?Legal Sector Account Director. Since joining the firm back in 2009, Victor has worked in partnership with Law Societies to deliver briefings, presentations and audits to over 100 law firms across the country. This has resulted in law firms saving hundreds of thousands of pounds via Victors?thorough audits. Law Firms clients have also experienced a greater client journey, resulting in more referrals to new clients for the firm.