Designed for Senior Partners, Heads of department, Practice Managers, Marketing and Business Development Managers of Law Firms who are involved in client experience, strategy, marketing and business development. The breakfast briefing will look at each step of your client’s journey.
The seminar is 8:30am-11:15am taking place at the following locations:
1st October – Leyland Golf Club, Wigan Rd, Leyland – Book Now
8th October – Tranmere Rovers F.C, Prenton Park, Liverpool – Book Now
Matrix247 in association with Insight6 has developed a breakfast briefing exclusively for law firms. We would love to meet you there to share with you how law firms can:
1. Understand where their weakest link is in their internal chain. How they make it their strongest.
2. Maximise every pound spent on promoting their legal services and their brand. How they ensure the direct measuring of each initial enquiry gained converts to instruction.
3. Ensure clients receive the same Law Firm brand experience and response time whether they contact you via phone, email, web enquiry or other social media channels.
BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR FREE WITH DISCOUNT CODE ‘GOLD’: Register Now
The latest survey from Insight6 shows that 93% of law firms don’t follow up on new enquiries. This means that a considerable amount of new business is being lost and the marketing budget wasted.
We have developed this workshop to help you understand the many ways that you can improve your conversion ratios from new enquiries into billing clients. We will look at each step of the process and identify how you can make marginal gains in all areas which then results in an overall significant gain.
Tools to maximise the conversion ratio of marketing spend to client instruction
- Why the initial client experience directly affects all conversion ratios.
- Measuring and improving performance. KPIs Law Firms use.
- Creating your own Law Firms Communications Policy.
- Transforming staff habits to enhance your Law Firms brand.
- Complimentary offers for Delegates.
“Really informative seminar, I would highly recommend attending. The format was entertaining and instructive, where all attendees could share their own experiences and ideas with constructive guidance from the experts. Very good ideas on how to measure what we are achieving in order to know where to make improvements and to build on successes. Thanks to all who were there, a very enjoyable morning.” – Rachael Shaw, Pickering & Butters LLP
“I attended the client experience seminar in April, and it was interesting to learn the different ways a potential client could make an enquiry, and just how important it is to have a client experience strategy in place for handling these inbound enquiries whether this be a telephone enquiry, an online website enquiry or social media. A very insightful morning and I’d highly recommend firms to come along to learn some tips they can implement at their own firms.” – Muhammed Shaikh, IMD Solicitors