Cloud, Hosted & On-Premise Telephone Systems
- Agile Working Solutions - Attract Highest Quality Talent & Fee Earners
- Locate any Refunds Due from Existing Suppliers
- Secure with Disaster Recovery Built In
- Mobile Device can be an extension of Desk Phone
- Training Paralegals - Link Recordings to Client Files
- Wholesale Access to Apple & Samsung Devices
- Multi-Network SIMs & Contracts to O2, Vodafone, EE, 3
- Mobile Device Security - Client Files Transmitted Securely
- Integrate to Case Management Software
- Bespoke Mobile Data Bundles Per Fee Earner
- Fast Fibre Broadband - Compare Top 7 Carriers
- Dedicated, Secure, Resilient Datalinks
- Guarantee Voice Calls over Data Connectivity
- Enhance Reliability & Customer Experience
- Wholesale Access & Legal Sector Price Structures
- Maximise Billable Hours
- SRA Compliant Security Measures
- Reduce Travel Time & Costs
- Easily Communicate with Clients Worldwide
- Improved Communications & Attendance
- Remotely Locate, Lock & Wipe Mobile Devices
- Manage Risk across Communications in the Law Firm
- Immediate Visibility of Malware on all Mobile Devices
- Encrypt Client Files for Data Transmission
- Complimentary Communications Report with SRA Compliance
Call Reporting & Multi-Media Tracking
Save money immediately by identifying under-usage of existing services. Many successful law firms have call reporting software which automatically provides reports to heads of departments so the firm can see statistics on best staff, lost calls, talk time (so can accurately bill) and receive the following benefits:
- Replicate your best fee earners by automatically delivering management trend information. How are staff speaking to clients on the phone? Copy the best!
- Quickly call back missed client enquiries by presenting management with unreturned lost call information.
We are in the business of maximising conversion ratios of inbound enquiries to client meetings by providing management information on all types of inbound multi-media communications. We also ensure existing money spent by law firms on marketing is optimised for the greatest return for the law firm and client experience.
Mobile Device Management
The security, protection and management of mobile devices couldn’t be more important right now as firms face multiple challenges deploying smartphones to their mobile workforce. Why does your firm need Mobile Managment?
- Enforce what apps can and can’t be downloaded
- Keep track of all mobile devices in the firm
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe devices
- Enables you to manage what company data mobile devices can access
- Separate the firms data from personal data on devices
Matrix247 assists law firms through a Communications Audit report split into three sections.
1: Identify all possible savings across the telecoms, mobile and connectivity landscape of the firm.
2: Help for COLPs: Conduct a Communications Assessment to ensure compliance with the SRA regulations. Options to build-in back-up, resilience and security across telecoms, mobile and data networks. We help with disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
3: Share what successful law firms are doing to enhance communication with existing and prospective clients. Including the benefits of integrating any existing case management systems to your telecoms system.
A Few Testimonials from our Legal Clients:
"Ever since partnering with Matrix247 as our telecoms provider we have received a fantastic responsive relationship. We worked together to create a robust SIP solution across our six locations to ensure our clients received an extremely secure, reliable and responsive service. Matrix247 delivered this with ease and simplicity ensuring that our business telecoms are future proofed. The savings that Matrix247 provided were a welcomed bonus." - Anthony Terry, Director of IT, Napthens LLP
"Matrix247 are a great company to work with, whether you're dealing with the MD Stephen Pritchard or engineers there's no difference, there's obviously a culture in that business of being interested in their customers wanting to deliver great customer service and they've been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are without a doubt the best company we deal with." - Scott Harding, Deputy Managing Partner, Poole Alcock Solicitors
“Hillyer McKeown Solicitors prides itself on delivering a highly responsive personalised service to its clients. To achieve this, every part of the communication process has to be excellent. At a time of increasing customer expectation, Matrix247 have given us telecom, mobile, data network and video conferencing solutions that enable seamless customer-focused call handling, giving the firm a real competitive advantage. And we’ve saved tens of thousands of pounds in the process!” - Steve Harvey, Partner and Head of Commercial, Hillyer McKeown Solicitors