Employing 10 staff in one site, Chorley Vets is a new animal practice with excellent facilities and put the care and welfare of pets at the very heart of what they do.
Firstly, Chorley Vets wanted to establish an up-to-date platform that had a better reception set-up for the site and was fully supported. Secondly, they required a single telephony network presenting a unified face to the client and for call handling and message delivery to be absolutely seamless.
The firm wished to establish a reception facility that could service the office impeccably, providing communication resilience for the practice. There was no existing inter-site connectivity and call handling facilities for staff were limited which could possibly impact the customer experience.
Chorley Vets had previously been let down by a major telecoms provider and as they were moving premises, they were in a rush to have a completed job.
By providing the Matrix247 Nimbus solution to Chorley Vets, this delivered telecom system management information software which shows exception reports to partners providing a fast response to potential lost call or response to answer times. Also, a substantial reduction in operating costs was achieved and Matrix247 delivered at short notice a solution on time.
- Enhanced performance – fast seamless call handling and transfer; on-screen dialing and a range of intuitive call features have all made for a better customer and staff experience.
- Predictable operating costs.
- Customers experience greatly improved with faster call routing.
- More resilient and stable telecom system.
- Matrix247 took over the line management giving the company access to improved rental rates and superior response rates.
To see what Matrix247 can do for your firm, please email us or call our experienced team today on 0345 36 20 247.