Established in 1981, Acorn Insurance Financial Services are providers of specialist motor insurance. Employing 125 staff across 5 locations in the UK, their team mainly focus on supplying innovative insurance solutions for taxi and private hire companies.
Firstly, to implement greater call control for receptionists and everyday system users enabling the best possible first touch client experience. Secondly, to ensure all communications with clients were protected from any risks of communication failure. They wished to achieve the above whilst reducing their existing operational support and call costs.
Acorn Insurance were searching for a telecom vendor who could demonstrate they understood the insurance sector and commercial challenges whilst technically having the capabilities to design the optimum communication solution for engaging with their existing and prospective customers.
The firm needed to redeploy five existing locations into a single building. Receptionists and key operators could only currently have awareness of whether staff and directors were free or busy. A key challenge was to integrate the new telephone systems with existing CRM systems and Microsoft outlook calendars to provide complete visibility real-time of the status and location of employees. The existing telecom system was extremely limited on providing management information and reports. It was essential that the management team had access to real-time knowledge of inbound and outbound customer call data, an example being call-response times.
Acorn Insurance were provided with a Horizon telephone system enabling staff to see the status of colleagues through an ‘on-screen presence management system’ which mapped automatically to the firm’s global address book. Dual telecom processors with dual back-up links at the new location seamlessly enabled a level of disaster recovery to be built-in for the firm as a complete security measure.
- A Horizon telephone system was installed enhancing performance, enabling seamless call handling and transfer; on-screen dialing and a range of intuitive call features have all made for a better customer and staff experience.
- Significantly reduced operational costs through a comprehensive communication audit.
- On screen dialing greatly improved staff efficiency when engaging with customers.
- Richer information was provided on the real-time location and status of staff.
- Enhanced customer call queuing for rapid response to answer first time.
- Building resilience levels to ensure either telecom processor would support the other in maintaining normal working in the event of any communication failure.
- Hundreds of reports available including historical reports by user, date, time, telephone number etc.
- Call management features such as; call recording, auto-attendant, desktop assistant, hunt groups, twinning and end-user profiling, with further applications being developed as the service continues to evolve.
- Flexible geographic numbering allowing you to move office and keep your same number without any call forwarding costs.
- Free local & national calls between users and offices.
- Increase productivity through flexible working, inbound services and self-management.
- Wallboard displays for supervisors to view call statistics (shown in picture).
To see what Matrix247 can do for your firm, please email us or call our experienced team today on 0345 36 20 247.